Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cannot install report server DB

Hi All,
I have installed VS.Net 2003, SQL Server 2000 with SQL Server 2000 sp3,
enabled Internet Information services, Frontpage server extensions.
However the Report Server database does not appear on my local server.
Is there something I am missing?
Thanks
SanjeevSQL Reporting Services has it's own seperate install. You need to aquire it
and run it on your server and on the client you wish to use the report
designer from in order to begin.
Peace,
Dan
"Sanjeev" <sanjeev@.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:ON6nskJfFHA.3436@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Hi All,
> I have installed VS.Net 2003, SQL Server 2000 with SQL Server 2000 sp3,
> enabled Internet Information services, Frontpage server extensions.
> However the Report Server database does not appear on my local server.
> Is there something I am missing?
> Thanks
> Sanjeev
>|||Thanks Dan. I will try this.
"Dan Christjohn" <dchristjohn(removethis)@.directapps.com> wrote in message
news:OvNw$yMfFHA.2444@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> SQL Reporting Services has it's own seperate install. You need to aquire
> it and run it on your server and on the client you wish to use the report
> designer from in order to begin.
> Peace,
> Dan
> "Sanjeev" <sanjeev@.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:ON6nskJfFHA.3436@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
>> Hi All,
>> I have installed VS.Net 2003, SQL Server 2000 with SQL Server 2000 sp3,
>> enabled Internet Information services, Frontpage server extensions.
>> However the Report Server database does not appear on my local server.
>> Is there something I am missing?
>> Thanks
>> Sanjeev
>

No comments:

Post a Comment