Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cannot remove table from Publication

I am trying to remove a table from a Publication because I want to modify it.
I am going to the Articles tab in the Publication Properties dialog.
However, the checkbox is disabled, probably because the snapshot has run.
How can I modify the table or remove it from the Publication so that it can
be modified?
Environment:
Win2k3
Sql Server 2000
Merge Replication with ce devices
try sp_dropmergearticle
"Thirsh" <Thirsh@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:32274340-B26D-4534-A2F3-FBF6A9B49989@.microsoft.com...
>I am trying to remove a table from a Publication because I want to modify
>it.
> I am going to the Articles tab in the Publication Properties dialog.
> However, the checkbox is disabled, probably because the snapshot has run.
> How can I modify the table or remove it from the Publication so that it
> can
> be modified?
> Environment:
> Win2k3
> Sql Server 2000
> Merge Replication with ce devices
|||I gave it a try. Here's the result from the query analyzer:
Cannot drop article 'AppRoles' from publication 'TB_Tracker' because its
snapshot has been run and this publication could have active subscriptions.
"Hilary Cotter" wrote:

> try sp_dropmergearticle
> "Thirsh" <Thirsh@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:32274340-B26D-4534-A2F3-FBF6A9B49989@.microsoft.com...
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment