Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cannot read the next data row for the data set

Hello all. I am getting the error "Cannot read the next data row for the data set" Then it further states "ERROR [IM001][Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver does not support this function"

I am trying to connect to an ODBC database that I have set up through Transoft ODBC 3.10.00.303 from 3/30/1999.

I am able to execute my query and receive data from my source, but when I try to preview my report I receive this error.

Thanks!

BJ

I have a simular error now with a navision database (3.60) connected trough ODBC.
Did anyone find a solution to this?
|||

This for me was caused by an old version of an ODBC driver that was not supported. If you are having this then your ODBC driver is either not supported or you need to update it.

BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment